|GovSec is the market leading forum for those responsible for securing our homeland against 21st century threats from terrorist attacks to natural disasters to other security threats against our nation and local communities, and preparing and planning for emergencies and disruptions of operations including response and recovery.|
GovSec continues to deliver education and resources that enable the federal, state and local governments in concert with the private sector, to engage effectively in a national approach to prevention, mitigation, and response.
Since its inception, the GovSec security conference has focused on providing valuable learning opportunities for conference attendees by securing thought leaders and subject matter experts to share knowledge and insight on critical topics and important issues in the areas of security and resiliency.
Professionals from across the world attend the GovSec security conference to enhance their knowledge, stay abreast of current and future trends and important issues, and network with their peers:
- Military, Federal Civilian Agencies Departments, State & Local Emergency Response and Continuity of Operations Officials
- Federal, State & Local Law Enforcement serving our nation's homeland security
- K-12, colleges & university campus security and emergency management personnel as well as administration faculty and staff focused on college and university crime and life safety issues
- Private sector security and business continuity/emergency management professionals
- Government and private sector information technology professionals (CIOs, VPs-IT, Directors/Managers of IT and other IT professionals).